Monday, March 1, 2010

Creative Inspiration

So I was driving down the road the other day and a story idea just hit me. I couldn't drive quickly enough to get to where I was going so I could start writing it down.

The book I am writing now actually came to me in the form of a dream...and no, it does not involve a vampire thank goodness! The next morning it took me an hour to type as much as I could possible remember about it before it faded into the recycle file of my brain.

And today, WHAM! another one it me. So, again, jotting ideas down as quickly as they come to me so that when I have the chance to elaborate on them I have something to work with.

What amazes me is the little things that inspire me on a new idea. It can be the smallest, simplest thing. And who know if the stories will ever be read by anyone but me, but its fun to think about them, and write them just the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment