Saturday, December 25, 2010

Celebrate!!


QUOTE OF THE DAY:
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards. ~Vernon Law

I am celebrating today.

Celebrating Christmas and the birth of Jesus.

Celebrating that I am healthy and so are my friends and family.

Celebrating all that I have and all that I've been blessed with in my life.

And I'm celebrating one additional thing. So far the BEST gift I could get this Christmas. But I can't tell you about it ... yet.

Merry Christmas everyone. Enjoy all that you have and all that you've been blessed with.

I'll keep you posted!!

1 comment:

  1. Don't try and force anyone into joining your MLM opportunity. play bazaar You may love what you do, but multi-level marketing is not for everyone. For some people they just aren't comfortable with it. If you've got close friends that just aren't responding to your pitch, let it go. Your friendship is worth more than continuing.

    ReplyDelete