Friday, July 26, 2013

Just wanted to share...

I recently found this article and I wanted to share it. Check it out. I've completely changed projects and gone from writing women's fiction to writing children's picture books. My children inspired some funny, creative scenerios just by being themselves and I can't wait to share them with you! I am at a crossroads of do I pursue self-publishing or attempt traditional publishing? There are a lot of aspects about my books that I don't want to lose control of if I were to go with a traditional publisher, but do I have the time and stamina to attempt the entire publishing process on my own, financially, emotionally, physically. I've been doing tons of research, but I would love your feedback! Happy Friday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. If you are in need of a whiter, brighter smile, then you try rubbing wood ash on your teeth! Amazingly, wood ash contains content that will help to bleach your teeth. Additionally, wood ash is coarse to it helps to scrap off excess plaque on the surface of your teeth. Satta King Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Choose a multilevel marketing business that you are passionate about. If you are excited about what you do, you will spend more time doing it. The more time you spend working on your business,play bazaar the more money you can make. Doing something you truly enjoy will prove beneficial in many other ways too.

    ReplyDelete