Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Announcing...

Hi everyone! I know I've been gone awhile but the last time I posted I had said I was working on some children's stories. Well, I am on the brink of getting them published but I needed a little help. My son's story the last 2 years has been challenging to say the least, but he is such a blessing and good things are coming! The books will deal with things such as Dyslexia, different abilities, and sign language. Please check out the following Kickstarter link, Apples and Alligators ... In the Backyard. Share it if you feel inspired, pledge to support it if you are able. Help make this project a reality! The deadline date to pledge is May 26, 2014 so check it out today! Apples and Alligators ... In the Backyard

3 comments:

  1. I liked your blog very muchDigital MarketingBy the next afternoon I'm kissing on the bit to bring it back. This is a great blogspot theme, where you can find the best themes and latest designs. very nice. But you know that this is the right time to start your business with Google Media Website Development

    ReplyDelete
  2. One way to get the smile that you have dreamed of is to use a teeth whitening tray and gel. These processes have been shown to give you a whiter smile. However, these processes take a while to work. If you have time, make sure you check out this teeth whitening option. Satta King Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  3. When looking at multi-level marketing opportunities, check out the business systems, specifically looking at training and support channels. It really doesn't matter how great the management, pay and products are if the systems don't allow for your personal success. Make sure that there is mentorship available so you have a chance to learn the ropes.play bazaar

    ReplyDelete